Current volunteer openings:
- Transportation Drivers--Throughout York Region, Bradford and New Tecumseth
- Iranian Program Volunteers - Richmond Hill
- Chinese Program Volunteers--Richmond Hill, Markham
- Russian Program Volunteers - Richmond Hill
- Telephone Reassurance Volunteers --Throughout York Region
- Seniors Wellness Program / Lunch Out -- Schomberg, Sutton, Queensville, Woodbridge
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Drivers--Thornhill and Richmond Hill
- Office, Admin Support--Aurora
- Board and Committee Members
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
Escort seniors to and from medical appointments, grocery stores, malls or CHATS programs.
Seniors Wellness Programs / Lunch Out
Join seniors as they gather for great food and great company. Assist with set-up, serving, interaction during lunch; help with activities, light exercises, games, crafts; drive seniors to and from the program. Includes delicious lunch!
Call a senior to check in and let them know you're thinking about them.
Adult Day Program
Assist with recreational and wellness activities, as well as outings.
Meals on Wheels
Deliver meals to seniors at their homes, or co-ordinate volunteer drivers.
Provide roundtrips and companionship to seniors who'd like to go shopping at local malls.
Lend a hand planning, organizing and helping out at special events.
Provide administrative support or assist with program co-ordination at our office.
Help with planning, brainstorming, and putting ideas into action.
For more information, call the CHATS Volunteer Department at 905-713-3494 or toll-free 1-877-755-3494 or e-mail email@example.com.