Make a difference in the lives of seniors... and in your own life. Join CHATS.
Marie and Linda are helpers, supporters, friends. You can be, too.
For Marie and Linda, working with CHATS is not just a job – it's a rewarding experience.
Providing compassionate personal and home support for seniors
On any given day in her role as a Home Support Worker, Marie helps her clients in many ways, from ensuring their homes are tidy and comfy, to preparing a tasty meal, ensuring laundry is spring-time fresh, or picking up groceries.
As a Personal Support Worker, Linda, too, could be helping with home cleaning and meal preparation, and also providing helpful assistance with bathing and dressing, or providing support and respite care to clients' families in the care of their loved one.
But one thing remains constant: Marie's and Linda's clients always value them as caring friends and companions as they provide valuable personal and home support services. Because ultimately, relationships are what it's all about.
Our Personal and Home Support Workers excel at providing professional, hands-on care, with kindness and compassion to more than 7,400 seniors throughout York Region, Bradford West Gwillimbury and New Tecumseth. With clever minds, skilled hands, and warm hearts, it is our passion to enhance the health and wellness of our clients, physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and spiritually.
Benefits to joining the CHATS team
- You choose the shift that best fit your needs and lifestyle! Regular, permanent shifts with your choice of full-time or part-time hours, weekdays only, or weekends only. It's up to you!
- Work within York Region, Bradford West Gwillimbury and surrounding areas, right in seniors' homes.
- CHATS is a sector leader in compensation.
- Ongoing career training, growth and learning opportunities.
- You are appreciated and valued by CHATS and the seniors you help.
- You are working with an organization that welcomes staff of various cultures and additional languages.
- Supportive field supervision, in-office support and peer-managed committees.
- We have a long track-record of advocacy for wages and working conditions on behalf of our staff and the sector.
- We have an extensive health and safety program, as well as workplace wellness programs.
- We are fully accredited by Accreditation Canada.
- You can rest assured in our outstanding reputation and stability.